Tata Motors today launched the new Nexon EV MAX, an extention of Nexon EV at a starting price of INR 17.74 lakh (ex-showroom All India). Powered by Ziptron technology, it will be available in two trim options – the Nexon EV Max XZ+ and Nexon EV Max XZ+ Lux; and 3 colors – Intensi-Teal (exclusive to the Nexon EV MAX), Daytona Grey and Pristine White. Dual tone body colour will be offered as a standard.
– Equipped with a 40.5 kWh Lithium-ion battery pack
– Nexon EV Max offers ARAI certified range of 437 km (under standard testing conditions).
– The Nexon EV MAX produces 105 kW (143 PS) of power and delivers an instant torque of 250 Nm available at push of the pedal, resulting in 0 to 100 sprint times in under 9 secs.
– Nexon EV Max will be available with options of a 3.3 kW charger or a 7.2 kW AC fast charger.
– The 7.2 kW AC fast charger can be installed either at home or at workplace, which helps in reducing charging time to 6.5 hrs.
– Nexon EV MAX will support a faster charging time of 0 – 80% in 56 mins from any 50 kW DC fast charger.
– Customers can choose between 4 regen levels based on the driving conditions: Level 0 with nil recuperative braking, going up to the highest Level 3 aiding single pedal driving. The Company has also added an intuitive feature – auto brake lamps which gets activated once a certain level of regen is achieved, this helps to alert fellow motorists.
– The battery and motor pack are IP67 rated.
– The battery and motor warranty for Nexon EV Max is 8 years or 160,000 km.
Tata Motors has more than 25,000 EVs on the Indian road, out of which over 19,000 are Nexon EVs.
Subscribe & Stay Informed
Subscribe today for free and stay on top of latest developments in EV domain.