The Pico IO Expansion Shield acts as a breakout board for the Raspberry Pi Pico.
In addition, each pinout includes power and GND pins for easy connection to sensors or servos. Some of the pinouts include a 5V/3.3V selectable power making it easier to work with 5V and 3.3V digital devices. The unit comes partially/fully assembled. Just plug in your Pico and you are ready to go.
Raspberry Pi Pico IO Expansion Shield is specifically designed to facilitate an easy connection between Raspberry Pi Pico and many other devices. In essence, it expands the Raspberry Pi Pico controller to link those devices in a simple and trouble-free manner.
- Power input via a barrel jack or VSYS header.
- 23 GPIO are digital-only (GND, power, and signal format).
- 8 GPIO ports with 5V/3.3V selectable power.
- 3 Analog pins with power output and GND.
- 16 PWM pins.
- 2 I2C ports with 3.3V power and 1 I2C port with a 5V/3.3V selectable power.
- 1 UART port with 3.3V power and 1 UART port with a 5V/3.3V selectable power.
- 1 SPI port with 5/3.3V selectable power.
- 1 AREF output and 1 AGND output.
- 1 SWD Port.
- 1 3.3V, 1A capable regulator output, available all through the board.
- 1 5V, 1A capable regulator output, available all through the board.
- 1 Reset button.
- 1 Power LED.