Ola had launched its entry-level electric scooter, the Ola S1 Air, at INR 79,999. This introductory price was valid till October 24, after which this scooter is now costing INR 84,999.
The S1 Air gets three riding modes – Eco, Normal and Sports. It has a claimed range of 101km in Eco mode and a top speed of 85km/h in sports mode.
Highlights of S1 air electric scooter
– S1 Air weighs at 99kg, lighter than S1 and S1 Pro.
– 0-40 km/h in 4.3 s | 0-60 km/h in 9.8 s
– Peak motor power of 4.3 kW.
– Charging time of 4 hr 30 mins.
– 34 L boot space.
– 10W built-in speaker for music.
– Infotainment system comes with a 2.2Ghz processor, 3GB RAM, Bluetooth, GPS, LTE and Wifi connectivity.
The S1 air can be booked for Rs 999/-. Ola says that the deliveries will start in early April 2023, while the payment window starts in early February 2023.
Also read: Ola announces S1 e-scooter.
Subscribe & Stay Informed
Subscribe today for free and stay on top of latest developments in EV domain.