Company: Schneider Electric
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Agile practitioner to join our global team as a Scrum Of Scrum Master
Scrum of Scrum Masters are key leadership positions in a global organization and part of the Agile Excellence Chapter. They play a key role when Agile at Scale is required.
Scrum of Scrum Masters
- guide the Team of Squads focusing on creating high value releases
- partner with Product Owners to ensure strategy and execution alignment
- work with all the different squad Scrum Masters to synchronize and coordinate the work of the Team of Squads
- are key facilitators and primarily responsible for facilitation of Team of Squads rituals & key events
- drive continuous improvement by coaching Team of Squads and Squad members in Agile methodologies to maximize efficiency and self improvement, and drive change management.
- identify, escalate, and help find resolutions to Team of Squads obstacles
- master Agile processes and fine tune them to the Team of Squads needs (e.g., mixing Scrum & Kanban to manage maintenance & development) while providing tools, methodologies (Inc. Visual management) and relevant KPIs/dashboards to accelerate Team of Squads delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation engineering:
- 3+ years in Embedded Product Development / Program Management experience in Hybrid
- Agile Methodology would be advantageous (Viz. IoT Gateways, Energy Meters etc..)
- Strong facilitation techniques in particular to synchronization of activities on Electronic design, Firmware development and Plastic encloser development activities.
- Ability to build and lead Teams of squads in a matrix
- Promote Agile values and principles
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, and coaching skills
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), and in-depth knowledge of at Agile at Scale frameworks (i.e. Hybrid Agile, SAFe, Scrum at Scale, Nexus)
- Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery Squads
- Excellent ‘team player’ & relevant experience in large change management projects