A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer/Electronics Engineering or equivalent from premier institutes
- Technology Enthusiast with 4-8 years of overall work experience
- Strong programming skills – C/C++/Java
- OS – Android, Linux
- Multi threading concepts
- Knowledge of WiFi supplicants, HOST APD
- 802.11 a,b,g,n,ac,ax knowledge preferred
- BT-WiFi coex understanding
- Experience in building large complex software in a real-time, embedded, multi-processor, multi-interface environment.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills while working in multi-site environment
- Expertize on the Bluetooth Connectivity Domain which includes working & integrating Bluez Bluetooth Stack solution.
- Hands on experience on wiith various Bluetooth Profiles – MAP, PBAP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, SPP, PAN etc.
- Hands on experience working with major various BT chips like Qualcomm, Marvell, Broadcom etc.
- Willingness to work hands-on for the development of the middleware as and when necessary
- Good understanding of automotive infotainment domains especially connectivity.
- Well organized, meticulous good at understanding the big picture.
- Strong team player with ability to handle multiple projects.
- Self-motivated, results driven individual, passionate about technology.