Design engineers can now benefit from new stock available from leading suppliers that
are ready for delivery across APAC
element14 has launched a campaign offering an extended range of connectors, cable, wire, and supporting accessories to provide customers with access to products from leading suppliers that are in-stock and available for fast delivery.
As a result, customers across APAC can access circular connectors and components, I/O connectors, PCB receptacles, power and mains connectors, R/F coaxial connectors and terminal blocks from brands including TE, Amphenol, Multicomp Pro, JST, Harting and Bulgin.
element14’s in-stock range of products include:
· Molex Board to board connectors
· Multicomp Pro Magnetic Connectors
· Multicomp Pro rectangular power and Plug & Socket connectors
· TE HMN Series Connectors, components and heavy duty connectors
· Harting 1A series including the 09100000400 Heavy Duty Connector Hood for use with Harting Han Series Size 1A Heavy Duty Connectors
David Lok, Supplier Manager at element14, said: “Our extensive range of connectors, cable, and wire from the leading suppliers is in-stock now and ready to ship, as we continue to support element14 customers across the Asia-Pacific region as they seek to find their perfect match. We are pleased to also offer added-value services, such as our dedicated online application guides which help engineers accelerate time-to-market and maximise the performance of their applications.”