BYD has launched its sporty electric SUV ATTO 3 in India. The EV can be booked at a booking amount of INR 50,000. Atto 3 SUVs will come to India via the CKD route, and deliveries are expected to start from January 2023. The price is yet to be revealed by the OEM.
Salient Features of the ATTO 3:
– 150kW peak power, 310Nm peak torque
– 60.48 KWh Battery Capacity
– 521 km claimed range
– From 0 to 100 km/h in 7.3 seconds
– DC Charging time (0 to 80%) – 50 min
– AC Charging time using Type 2 (7kW) – 9.5 to 10 hours
– Wind resistance coefficient of 0.29Cd
– Equipped with 7 airbags
– VTOL mobile power station function (to be purchased additionally) allows the vehicle to be transformed into a mobile power bank, which supports power up to 3.3kwh.
– Panoramic Sunroof – 1,261mm long and 849mm wide
– BYD-ATTO 3 is equipped with Blade Battery technology
Also Read: BYD’s premium electric MPV e6
Subscribe & Stay Informed
Subscribe today for free and stay on top of latest developments in EV domain.